√ If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, you should call 911 or go to your local Emergency Room
√Call your surgeon if you are having any problems after surgery. We prefer you call us directly rather than go to your local hospital or clinic. Even if you decide to go to your local emergency room, call us so we can arrange transfer if needed.
After-hours Medical Problems
If you experience urgent medical problems after normal business hours, there is a physician on call after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and on weekends and holidays. For urgent but not life-threatening problems, call the Physician Exchange at (314) 362-1242 and ask the operator to page the physician on call for your physician (HPB Physician). The on-call physician will direct you to how to receive appropriate care, which may include a visit to the clinic, urgent care center or emergency center. For life-threatening illnesses or injuries, go directly to the NEAREST emergency room.
Scheduling Appointments, Referring a Patient or Canceling Appointments
- Dr. William Hawkins and his assistant Carli at 314-362-7046
- Dr. Dominic Sanford and his assistant Carli at 314-273-2720
- Dr. Maria B. Majella Doyle and her assistant Alex at 314-362-2880
- Dr. Ryan Fields and his assistant Dawn at 314-286-1694
- Dr. Steven Strasberg and his assistant Haley at 314-362-7147
- Dr. Chet Hammill and his assistant Haley at 314-273-1809